A lot has happened since my “I’m sick” post.
- I found out I didn’t have strep throat, just a regular sickness and a weakened throat. Definitely was sick though.
- I started working at H.E.B. again
- I got a brief three-day trial at Broadway Daily Bread for the 28-30th of December
- I read, and was inspired to run barefoot in the rain by, “Born to Run”
- I sold my old paintball gear and my guitar to buy a banjo
- Christmas is coming up soon I think?
- Most important was the second part of number four
- (*see banjo purchase)
This post is about my banjo.
An hour, more or less.
Every day, more or less.
I’m hoping to create and then #occupy the Banjo hip-hop niche.
What Nike did to sportswear, I’m doing to banjo-flow.