Here are the key happenings in my life, so far in 2012:
- New Year’s Resolutions: Use less toilet paper and be nicer (related?)
- Work: continuing at Broadway twice a week, and around thirty hours at H.E.B.
- Returning to U.T. next weekend
- A girl
- Having a “final ht (hot tub)” with my best friends
- Wrapping up the Fantasy Football season and GETTING PAID, SON
- Bro night with my bros
- Read several books already in 2012, including Lapham’s Quarterly “Food”
- Had to cancel a family ski-trip (white whine)…
- …but that allowed for me to spend this weekend at a ranch with the funniest people alive
- Decided to abandon hopes of getting a job at in.gredients because it’s taking them too long to open. Now I’m going to try and get a job at a restaurant
- Arranging to meet Audrey Najera in order to get the literature I need for the Normandy Scholar Program, which I begin in a week!
- Caught up with old friends
- Grew a dank mustache
- Gave a lot of thanks to God for how crazy blessed my life is